Terms and conditions - website redesign survey
We've redesigned our website and would love to get your feedback.
Please read these terms and conditions - the closing date is 17.00, Wednesday 28 Feb 2018.
Terms and conditions
1. The website survey prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Centre for Ageing Better ("Ageing Better"), their family members, freelance contributors to Ageing Better, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete and submit the online survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PVLX83P. Every question of the survey that is marked as mandatory (*) must be completed.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning survey submission.
6. Ageing Better accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The Prize Draw opens at 09:00 on 18 January 2018 and closes at 17:00 on 28 February 2018. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
8. Three winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The prizes: if a selected winner is a UK resident, he/she will receive a copy of the book The 100-Year Life: Living and Working in an Age of Longevity by Lynda Gratton and Andrew Scott (paperback version) which has an approximate retail value of £10.99.
10. Each of the three winners will be notified by email on or before 15th March 2017. If a winner does not respond to Ageing Better within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Ageing Better shall be entitled to select an alternative winner.
11. The decision of Ageing Better in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by 15 April 2017.
13. The prize it is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. Ageing Better reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value should the original prize offered not be available.